Guys, have you ever started a household project and wound up in the ER?
It happens a lot. Gary said one time he pretty much crushed a finger and had to go to one of those Doc-in-a-boxes for help.
Here’s the stats:
- More than 126 Thousand guys a year are hurt falling from ladders or stools
- More than 55 Thousand are injured by lawn mowers
- More than 27 Thousand are injured using shovels, rakes and other garden tools
- … Almost as many are injured using a chain saw
- More than 12 Thousand are injured around fireplaces or chimneys
- Almost 8 Thousand are hurt using irons
Once you factor in those Emergency Room charges, is it really cheaper to be a do-it-yourself kinda guy?